Friday, March 26, 2010

A Small Revelation Today

Today, after playing at the Grand Old Opry for the second straight day, the guitarist in the group I'm playing with and I were discussing what an amazing opportunity we have been granted over the last few days. Many people only ever dream of playing at the Grand Old Opry. We have had that honor the last two days. He continued by pointing out that the Opry is one of very few concert halls in "that" category in the world. We named a few other, perhaps the other top hall being Carnegie Hall. In my life I have been blessed with the privilege of performing in both of these historic buildings. I have shared the same stage as many of the world's greatest and most famous musicians ever. For that I am humbled and grateful.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

1 comment:

Keochia said...

im loving your blog nd i would love for you too read mine