Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Blog I Can't Seem to Write

For months I've been wanting to write a blog about my break up with Sarah. Every time I start to collect my thoughts and put them down, I am bombarded with thoughts that stop me from doing so. I've gotten over the first one which was: I don't want people knowing how I really feel. I've talked to many friends about the break up and am comfortable in my feelings toward it. Other times my brain just shuts done as if to say, "Don't do this." I'm not sure exactly why it keeps doing that to me. Perhaps the biggest reason I haven't written anything yet is because I'm afraid that she might read the blog and think I'm trying to manipulate her emotions. That is one thing I definitely want to avoid doing, again. So until the day comes when I'm ready to put my emotions about this into words, continue reading my other stuff.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think u should still write about it except dont post it on your blog. make a fire and then burn the paper that u write it on. This will bring about a great sense of relieve and other emotions that may need to go with Sarah, out the door.

Blogger.jinbo said...

Walking in the wind, the pace is slow.
said we'd quit, but still could not hold back lit one. On one, I said to myself.

I sat in the cool stone bench on the street, quietly smoking a mouthful of my smoke. I sat on a stone bench, watching people coming and going on the road, half eyes narrowed, looking at the scenery belongs to me.
in this increasingly strange city.
inadvertently,chi straightener, this coming winter. Very suddenly,chaussure puma, with no signs. At this point home, the leaves have shed all around their houses, leaving The branches bare.
I suddenly found that I did not do better prepared to meet the winter.
gray day, but always under the rain can not afford. Boring for a long time emotions beginning to mildew. A small roadside shop,discount wedding prom dresses, stood a romantic old songs, euphemistically speaking to Love like water.
I thought of the people I love, love my people. I thought of my friend, I am reminded of the childhood home.
hint of warm slip fingertips.
listen to the song, really feel a bit sensational, but it must be. Already missing living in mind numb,cheap ralph lauren polo shirts, in addition to those miserable memories, they become nothing.

I walk in darkness in the way, the slow pace.
I thought of my ideal.
I remembered that last year the winter. I think next year today.
I walked slowly in this strange city. The road toward home,chi hair straightener, toward the repressed dream too distortion, slow pace of walking.

spring will come.